Happy Move-In Month!
Aug 02, 2018
Move-in Best Practices:
The time has finally come for you to move-in! We look forward to seeing you on move-in day and below are some tips and tricks to ensure your move-in experience is as smooth as possible!
1. Confirm all of your lease documents and any additional paperwork for pets, floor plan changes, or any other modifications have been signed. You can verify if you have outstanding paperwork by logging on to your resident portal. You should also confirm with your guarantor that they have completed all portions of their paperwork. Your resident portal can be found here: https://groveatslipperyrock.residentportal.com
2. Pay your first rental installment. To speed up your move in, pay your first rental installment and any application, community, or pet fees before you arrive on move in day. You can pay through your online resident portal with an e-check (no fee) or a card (for a fee). You can use the link above to pay, or you can mail a check or money order to: 145 Harmony Road, Slippery Rock, PA 16057
3. Provide your renter insurance documentation prior to move-in day to skip extra paperwork. You can email your policy to our sales manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to our office at 724.406.0283. If you do not provide proof of insurance to us by August 11, you will be required to use own renter insurance coverage. Our renter insurance is $11.95 per month on top of your current rental installment amount.
4. We'll send out your move in time slot via email. We have many individuals who are excited to move-in on August 22, so to make your check-in time as short as possible, we will provide a move in time for you. You are not required to move in on August 22, but if you are planning on moving in on a later day, please notify our office.
5. Unsure what to bring to your new apartment? Below is a quick tip list for what you should pack:
a. Kitchen Items: Pots, pans, silverware, utensil, groceries, small appliances (such as a toaster or coffee maker) and decorative items.
b. Bedroom and bathroom Items: Bedding, towels, bathroom mats, toilet paper, shower curtain, shower curtain rod,curtains and tension rod for your bedroom window, and a floor lamp.
c. Living room items: All of your basic furniture is provided, but you should bring decorative items, a lamp, and some pillows and blankets to make it homey!
d. Tech items: Router to set up Wi-Fi for the hi-speed internet, television, cable cord to hook up your television, and don't forget the power cords for your personal cell phone, laptop or tablet.
6. Follow us on social media @TheGroveSR to stay up to date on all of our resident events and important reminders!
7. Don’t mail packages to your new address until after your official move-in date. We have very limited space for mail and packages and we will not be able to accommodate your mail until you are an official resident.
We are so excited to have you living with us this year! Have friends who are looking for a last minute place to live? Let them know we have very LIMITED spaces remaining here at The Grove, but there is still time to sign a 2018-2019 lease!